Professor Marcel Lebrun gave us some very meaningful. He showed us that at present times purely transmissive pedagogy are gone! We must reflect on our educational system where three concepts are connected: Contents – Capacities – Skils.We defined a teaching model to promote independent learning and personal production and / or collaborative works, masterpieces he says. He cited in particular A. Einstein (I do not teach my students, I’m just trying to give them opportunities where they will learn …) and Mr. Serre (With the technologies we are doomed to become intelligent…) to strengthen the idea that technology can add value to our courses.
According to him we become managers of learning systems rather than transmitters. Claroline present a variety of tools for the construction of contexts of teaching / learning.
For the presentation, click here.
Key on which the teacher can play in teaching
Search the site
- Infographie | Formation en relation client : le… fb.me/2fj50PEm4 3 days ago
- L’autre révolution des MOOC | Contrepoints | E-… fb.me/2Mr5v8ne1 4 days ago
- INFORMATION IMPORTANTE : Suite à un problème sur notre site internet actuellement, nous ne pouvons momentanément… fb.me/6srOQ8zyx 9 days ago
- Distribué sur la plateforme Solerni, créée par Orange sur la base de Claroline Connect, le MOOC,” Le digital… fb.me/1e3L4m1Hx 10 days ago
- les MOOCs débarquent ! sur @Solerni, plateforme créé par @orange sur la base de @Claroline Connect.| @thot Cursus cursus.edu/article/21540/… 10 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
- ~ Claroline LMS
"... Claroline is somewhat easier to navigate and more intuitively designed than some other LMS's. In particular, the necessary information tends to appear on the main page... ... Easy to use. Good overview as manager, teacher and I am not sure as student. Support is helpful. We decided to build our courses with Claroline because it is easy to use..."
- Read more testimonials »