Professor Marcel Lebrun gave us some very meaningful. He showed us that at present times purely transmissive pedagogy are gone! We must reflect on our educational system where three concepts are connected: Contents – Capacities – Skils.We defined a teaching model to promote independent learning and personal production and / or collaborative works, masterpieces he says. He cited in particular A. Einstein (I do not teach my students, I’m just trying to give them opportunities where they will learn …) and Mr. Serre (With the technologies we are doomed to become intelligent…) to strengthen the idea that technology can add value to our courses.
According to him we become managers of learning systems rather than transmitters. Claroline present a variety of tools for the construction of contexts of teaching / learning.
For the presentation, click here.
Key on which the teacher can play in teaching
Search the site
- merci pour le vote et les relais !@elearningawt 9 hours ago
- Merci à tous ceux qui retweete et merci de voter pour Claroline: ow.ly/rF4DP fb.me/2xP7eRXj3 9 hours ago
- Marquez votre soutien pour le Consortium Claroline en votant pour lui ! La banque ING peut donner un coup de pouce… fb.me/Rq1ziQSW 13 hours ago
- J’ai mis à jour mon profil Viadeo : viadeo.com/s/v25EK 6 days ago
- J’ai publié une nouvelle photo sur Facebook fb.me/1MQ5YyDPX 13 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
- ~ Claroline LMS
"... Claroline is somewhat easier to navigate and more intuitively designed than some other LMS's. In particular, the necessary information tends to appear on the main page... ... Easy to use. Good overview as manager, teacher and I am not sure as student. Support is helpful. We decided to build our courses with Claroline because it is easy to use..."
- Read more testimonials »