Claroline 1.11.0-beta2 is available for testing on our sourceforge project page.
Click here to go to SourceForge.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Changelog from Claroline 1.11.0-beta1 :
The main changes in this version are the URL contextualization bug fix which should now allow a better experience with Claroline and multiple tab browsers. Another important change is the rewriting of the CLWIKI module to make it compatible with PHP 5.2+ and to use the Claroline object-oriented database API introduced in Claroline 1.9.
Here is the detailed changelog :
* bug fix : Contextualize URL in all platform course tool modules
* CLWIKI : use PHP5 object model and Claroline object-oriented database API instead of a custom one
* bug fix : replace dangerous chars should now works on non latin1 charsets
* bug fix : message to selected users link is now only available to course managers to match script access control [CLANN]
* bug fix : Do not dispaly “My user account” in breadcrumbs if it’s not my user account (wehn accessing user profile information – platform admin only) [tracking]
* bug fix : Display a message if no question in exercises instead of a blank page [CLQWZ]
* coding conventions : reformat code to enforce coding conventions in many files
* coding conventions : move function from scripts to libraries [CLGRP]
* coding conventions : remove useless file direct access “protection” code
Claroline 1.11.0-beta2 is revision 14099 on the subversion trunk.
Search the site
- ~ Claroline LMS
"... Claroline is somewhat easier to navigate and more intuitively designed than some other LMS's. In particular, the necessary information tends to appear on the main page... ... Easy to use. Good overview as manager, teacher and I am not sure as student. Support is helpful. We decided to build our courses with Claroline because it is easy to use..."
- Read more testimonials »